This incredible, high tech, levitating, planet earth world, with vibrant LED lights and a C-shaped electromagnetic field looks awesome in the light and even cooler in the dark! The world map LED Floating Globe Lamp spins around utilizing an electronically managed magnetic system.
You'll be impressed as this drifting earth constantly revolves in mid air, 24 hr a day, 365 days a year! Run by a digitally managed magnetic system, this fantastic gizmo features an electrical magnet and a magnetic field sensing unit, above, in addition to a microprocessor and the electronic control elements that make the gadget levitate, below.
The electromagnetic levitation innovation makes the floating world globe easy to set up!
Easy To Follow Directions for your LED floating globe lamp:
1. Location the arched device on a flat surface area and change the power on. Hold the globe with your hand at the ends of your fingers and place the white stick on the base, at the top of the globe, as underprops. Then move the south pole of the globe vertically downwards.
2. Guide the globe to the center of the base gradually, moving it to the left and the right or front and back, to search for that perfect levitation point.
3. When the world is in an ideal position, you'll feel a strong force holding the world in location. Move your hands away gradually, and watch as your world drifts in mid-air.
When your device is levitating, offer it a light spin and watch as it turns all by itself. This mesmerizing, moving piece of art presents your space to a motivating and unique visual result and the vibrant LED light looks amazing in a dark space!
This nifty magnetic levitating globe lamp makes a perfect decoration for an office or home desk. It likewise makes a fantastic instructional gift for kids!
- Material: ABS
- Holder Base Size: L*W*H: 17.5*17.3*4.5 cm
- Globe Diameter: 8.5 cm (3.34 in)