Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Essential Oil for Swelling
Lymphatic Draining Ginger Oil is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins. Extracted from ginger root, ginger oil benefits you by relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Recovering constituents: This Ginger vital oil includes a healing mix of natural oil and detoxifiers.
- Eliminates excess fluids: It unclogs lymph nodes and eliminates phlegm, contaminants and waste items. Promotes coronary flow.
- Efficient Ginger Oil for swelling: It reduces swelling after injury or surgical treatment, treats inflamed glands and decreases swelling caused by lymphedema.
- Subject organs: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concludes that this Ginger vital oil is useful for vital organs like spleen, heart, stomach and lungs.
- Prevents weight problems: Also valuable in reducing fat cells & adipose tissue that trigger obesity.
Active Ingredients: Ginger Oi, Ginger Root Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil
How to use:
- Dry massage: Massage (1-2 times daily) your body parts like neck, armpits and knees, which are the primary areas where lymph nodes are present to boost the lymphatic drainage of the body.
- Hot towel press: In case any of you body part is inflamed or uneasy, add 2-6 drops of this Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil in hot water, soak towel in it and use it on the contaminated location after expelling out the water.
- Not to be taken in by mouth: It must not be taken orally.